R&D requires brutal durability testing. This Ford Ranger is fitted with our "Street" Set-up and has jumped over 70'!
Horsepower, Torque, A/F
70ft plus nose dive off a kicker! No problem!
Private label manufacturing available.
Area P really does offer "No Limits". Take advantage of the many services we offer through our Alliance Fabrications division. Need help in a related field? Contact us to see if we can assist.
- 3D CAD computer modeling & design
- Dynamometer Testing - Dynojet Model 200i - HP, TQ, A/F
- Private label design, fabrication, manufacturing
- Carbon Fiber products
- 3-Axis CNC Plasma Cutting - Capable of cutting material up to 2in thick, and sheets as large as 4ft x 8ft
- CNC and/or Manual Mill and Lathe work
- MIG and/or TIG Welding - Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, Titanium, Inconel
- Bending - Tube or Solid Materials
- Cutting, Forming, Swedging, Rolling, Shearing
- Press Brake/Bend Brake
- Tube Notching
New wide-track front end on Ford Ranger
Sample of CNC Plasma work
AP Logo cut from Stainless
Custom design/built Ford Ranger front suspension
Shock hoop and hydraulic bump stop cannister tube
Ford Ranger kit installed
Complete kit before powdercoat (shock hoops not shown)